Contact us at any time
Samastha jubilee memorial soudham
Ph:+91 9633 11 80 80
Enquire and suggestions
Whatsapp +91 9633 11 80 80
Virtual Reality is an interactive computer-generated experience and use of computer technology to create a simulated environment. VR helps the user to experience from inside, Instead of viewing a screen in front of them, users are immersed and able to interact with 3D worlds using VR head mounted displays. In VR Technology, most commonly uses virtual reality headsets (HMD’s) or multi-projected environments, sometimes in combination with physical environments, to generate realistic images, sounds and other sensations that simulate a user's physical presence in a virtual or imaginary environment.
VR can be used in various fields such as academic research through to engineering, design, business, the arts and entertainment. Also virtual reality produces a set of data which is then used to develop new models, training methods, communication and interaction.
Virtual Reality can be applied in various fields :
- VR can be used in medical studies to enable students to know the human body structure.
- VR can be used in scientific research laboratories so that scientist can easily research on a specific topic.
- VR can be used in entertaiment like in games and movies to make the gaming experience more real and to allow individual to experience adventures under extreme conditions.
- AVRDude (Software that programs the microcontroller on Arduino), and VR can be used in driving schools as it give a real look of roads and traffic.
- VR can be used in military training for the soldiers to get familiar with different areas in the battlefield.
Advantages of Virtual Reality:
- Virtual reality creates a realistic like world in virtually
- It enables user to explore places in virtually.
- Through Virtual Reality user can experiment with an artificial environment.
- Virtual Reality make the education more easily and comfort.
Disadvantages of Virtual Reality:
- The equipment used in virtual reality are very expensive (Example: HTC Vive)
- It consists of complex technology.
- In virtual reality environment we can’t move by our own like in the real world.
Applications of Virtual Reality:
Using VR exposure therapy, a person enters a re-enactment of a traumatic event. It has also been used to treat anxiety, phobias and depression. Virtual reality technology can provide a safe environment for patients to come into contact with things they fear, whilst remaining in a controlled and safe environment.
And we describing some more applications here below:
- Training & Education
- Entertainment & Gaming
- Help & Healing
- Architecture & Planning
1. Training & Education
A virtual reality simulator enables someone to learn basics without any accident himself or others and their property. VR also may reduce liability exposure for the driver-training school. Also helps to military trainings. Immersive experiences also enable medical students to test surgical skills without live patients. In some situations, VR provides the only safe environment in which to gain advanced or even basic skills. VR that models the real world poorly leads to faulty training results.
2. Entertainment & Gaming
VR helps to enter and participate users into imaginary worlds, turning watching a screen into living an experience. Some VR headsets carry a high price tag, especially for proprietary closed-face designs. Wearing them for long periods of time produces fatigue and an unsettling feeling of enclosure. In some cases, VR leads to make results that interfere with the ability to perceive and react to real experiences, or that encourage the choice of VR over real life.
3. Help & Healing
Simulating terrible events can help military service members work through some of the effects of terrible stress disorder that result from fight. VR also can assist in treating phobias, especially those that involve handling or being near specific animals, environments or objects. VR holds promise in physical rehabilitation, providing patients with opportunities to refine ambulatory or other skills in a clinic setting before moving on to the real-life equivalent.
5. Architecture & Planning
Virtual reality technology into architectural design & urban planning helps decision makers visualize the outcomes of proposed development and renewal of designs. Early versions of this up, but coming use of VR combined computer-aided design with geographic information systems to produce a virtual world in a Web browser. That websites can serve up fly-through reconstructions of real cities, the move to fully immersive experiences only requires the ability to incorporate the onscreen view into a VR headset. Meanwhile, augmented reality projects virtual information onto a real-world scene with incorporating new graphical objects /adding notations.
Tutorials / Code
hexcodeplus support students for free of cost. we support to develop students ideas and improve their programming skills. also helps to make their academic project with free of cost;Career Guidance,Job Placement,Academic Project,Coading Assistance